Thursday, July 10, 2014

CLEANING PRODUCTS " Bajias Cooking

I hate cleaning up after cooking. But it has to be done, just like laundry and everything else. Here is a video that helps figure out which products to buy and techniques to use. I've checked ratings for some of the products on Amazon. Some of the products she suggested are spot on. A few of them I'm not so sure. But who am I to complain about getting free cleaning advice? The lady speaks Urdu ( a south asian language), but it shouldn't be hard for english-speakers to follow along. Hope it helps.


Her channel is an excellent resource to learn South Asian cooking. If you have Indian or Pakistani friends, they can help translate. I usually just follow along and guesstimate when I can't understand a language being spoken. Here's a link to her channel:

Bajia's Channel